Wednesday, February 29, 2012

10 minutes in my head



It was unusually nice today, almost 70 degrees. I'm in Missouri. It's February. I was all O to the M to the G! and opened every window in the house. I did a lot of cleaning because Friday we are having a bunch of people over for dessert and drinks and stuff.

My friends Todd & Mark came over today to bring dinner. It was amazing: a four cheese and mushroom lasagna, salad, a loaf of homemade bread, and caramel brownies. I'm so glad to have such lovely friends.

I'm exhausted. I didn't sleep well AT ALL last night. My arm is fucking killing me, not just where it's broken, but my wrist as well. I took 2 oxycodones and 2 naproxen. I'm not sure if that's a good idea, but it worked like gangbusters. The oxycodone, I've noticed, makes me feel pretty damn cheery. Upon Googling it, I've found it does give people a sense of euphoria. THAT'S why people are all like "Wanna share?". Although I do enjoy the happiness that comes with it, I really need it for the pain. I am not the pill popping just for fun type, nor am I the sharing my prescription drugs type.

I wish I had a book club to join. Some kind of mad rebel insurrectionist kind or book club.

I don't really want to go back to work. At the same time, I want to go back and seriously kick some ass. Because I hear that things are not being done properly. The lives of dogs are in our hands, and there is no place for slackers. Wanna slack? Get a job at fucking MCDONALD'S.

I don't know why I am bothering with a blog. NO READERS. It sucks. No comments for days, which sucks too. It's depressing!




1 comment:

  1. "I don't know why I am bothering with a blog. NO READERS. It sucks. No comments for days, which sucks too. It's depressing!"

    Have you considered writing about topics that may interest others? It's difficult to follow a personal blog by someone you don't know.. It's like reading someone's daily journal.. There isn't much interest if they don't know you personally..

    ReplyDelete